Assistant Manager | Typo
21st March 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online - https://cottononjobs.com/typo/page/ukjobs-2235 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about the position.
What started in 2009 as a single store filled with unique, fun and affordable stationery, is now so much more! We now have over 170 stores in ten countries, as well as our online store, that ships globally. Our products now include; homewares, travel and tech accessories, cards and wrap, as well as DIY crafts. Our one-of-a-kind products have seen Typo become the place to shop for cool customers around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Assistant Manager in one of our busy stores, you’ll develop in your retail management career by learning from an experienced store and area manager. You’ll assist in the development of our team and seek out opportunities to drive sales.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in supervising a team, and having taken accountability for the running of a busy retail store
- Show how you’ve successfully supported a store manager to achieve store targets
- Demonstrate how you’re a role model to the team in delivering the highest standards of store presentation and customer service
We’re the rowdy cousin of our Cotton On Group family, the black sheep; we're quirky, vintage, irreverent and unexpected, adding a twist to everyday items through humor, graphics and design. We encourage and enable our customers and team members to express their individualism.
As part of our retail team, you have the chance to make a real difference in people’s lives through the ‘Typo Difference’, our philanthropic arm focused on providing the gift of education to youth globally.
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional product discounts
- Retail is no longer just a job, it's a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!